To help you get a good night’s rest, we have compiled our favorite products that will make it easier to sleep through the night. Whether your bedroom is in need of an upgrade or you just want a fresh new look for your sheets, these deals are worth checking out.
Today’s show finds under $50 are a good way to find your next sleep-related purchase. The Today Show found the best deals on mattresses, pillows, and sheets. Read more in detail here: today show finds under $50.
This piece is part of CNN Underscored’s Guide to Sleep, a week-long celebration of everything you need to know about sleeping well. All week, we’ll be presenting new items and special offers, so come back every morning to see what’s new, and be sure to sign up for the CNN Underscored newsletter to keep up with everything.
It’s Sleep Week, and we’ll use whatever reason we can to honor the most important six to ten hours of our day – even if we’re dozing off. As a result, we’ve gathered great discounts on everything you’ll need for a restful night’s sleep, from mattresses to pillows, comforters to lingerie and pajamas.
Don’t forget to use the code CNNSLEEP at checkout for the majority of the deals, so don’t forget to do so when you pay for your relaxing delicacies. Continue reading for more information – with reductions like this, you and your pocketbook can rest assured.
• Amerisleep: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save $350 on any mattress now until March 21.
• Awara: From March 13 through March 20, get $200 off any mattress when you buy $499 in accessories. There is no need for a promo code if you utilize this link.
• Bear Mattress is offering a 25% off sitewide sale now until March 21. If you purchase a mattress, you’ll also get a free sleep package that contains two Cloud Pillows, one sheet set, and a terry mattress cover – in other words, everything you need for a good night’s sleep.
• Brentwood Home: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save $150 on Hybrid Latex, Crystal Cove, and Oceano Mattresses now until March 21. With the coupon SNOOZE, you may additionally save 10% on pillows and bedding.
• Casper: Use code CNNSLEEP to save 10% on the brand’s best-selling mattresses-in-a-box, pillows, and more for the rest of the year (yep, you read that correctly).
• DreamCloud: Get $300 off various mattresses plus $499 in accessories when you replace your weary mattress with DreamCloud. The offer is only valid from March 13 to March 20, so don’t wait too long to take advantage of it.
• Eight Sleep: From March 11 through March 21, use the code CNN100 at checkout to get $100 off their beds, which are designed to help you perform at your best the following day.
• Mattress Firm: Use the code SLEEPWEEK to get 10% off your whole order.
• Nectar Sleep: From March 13 to March 20, save $100 on mattresses and get $499 in accessories to complete a restful night’s sleep. There is no need for a code: If you utilize this link, the discount will be applied.
• Nest Bedding: Save 15% on the brand’s exceptionally comfortable Sparrow, Owl, Finch, Dove, and Piper premium mattresses now until March 21. Simply use the code CNNSLEEP at checkout to get a substantial discount.
• Nolah Sleep: Use the code CNNSLEEP at checkout to get an extra $50 off the brand’s supportive, rest-enhancing mattresses.
• PlushBeds: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save $100 on each of the brand’s appropriately named mattresses, on top of current sale rates, which include $1,200 off all bedroom mattresses. You’ll also get an additional $249 in free bedding with your purchase, as well as a 20% discount on all toppers, pillows, and bedding, as well as a 50% discount on the brand’s adjustable beds.
• Saatva: Use this link to save $270 on a $1,000 purchase from now until March 21. (no coupon code needed).
• Tempur-Pedic: Get a 30% discount on the Tempur-Cloud Mattress when you use our coupon CNNSLEEP.
• Tuft & Needle: Take 15% off your mattress upgrade — or take 10% off bedding — now through March 20.
• Vaya: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save $350 on any mattress, from singles to kings.
• Zoma: If you’re someone who takes their exercises or sports seriously, this mattress is for you — and you can save $175 on any of the brand’s mattresses right now until March 21 with code CNNSLEEP.
Bedding and furnishings for the bedroom
• Avocado: From now through March 21, use the code CNNSLEEP to save 10% on the brand’s eco-friendly pillows and bedding (excluding toppers and duvet inserts).
• Boll & Branch: Take 15% off your entire purchase now through March 21 with the code CNNSLEEP, no minimum order amount required.
• Buffy: For an extra-dreamy night’s sleep, use the code CNNSLEEP to save 20% on Breeze and Cloud comforters.
• Crane & Canopy: Save 10% on the brand’s incredibly tempting luxury bedding and other purchases over $200 with code CNNSLEEP.
• Gravity Blanket: When you’re all grown up, weighted blankets offer you that super-swaddled sensation — and they also help you relax for a better night’s sleep. With the coupon CNNSLEEPWEEK, you can save 15% now until March 21.
• MoonPod: Use the code CNNSLEEP to get an additional 10% off your new favorite beanbag, on top of the store’s current 25% sitewide sale, which runs through March 21.
• My Sheets Rock: It’s all in the name. Now until March 21, use the code CNNSLEEP to get 15% off anything on the site.
• Ostrichpillow: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save 15% on the brand’s three-dimensional, ergonomic eye mask from now until March 21. It’s made to fit various head sizes and facial shapes, so you’ll have complete blackout covering when you’re ready to sleep.
• Peacock Alley: From March 11 to 13, use the code CNNSLEEP to save 20% on the brand’s premium bedding — or, if you need a little more time to think about your purchases, use the code from March 14 to 21 to save 15%.
• Sijo: Use the code CNNSLEEP to get 15% off sitewide now until March 21, including the brand’s renowned luxury cooling eucalyptus sheets.
• Sleep Number: Until March 21, receive a buy-one-get-one-half-off deal on new pillows.
• Yana Sleep: A body pillow that embraces you and cools you off as you sleep is the finest sleep companion. With code CNNSLEEP, Yana’s U-shaped cushion — and the rest of the site — is 20% off now until March 31.
• Apollo Neuro: Save $35 on this wearable gadget that aids in stress recovery, resulting in a better night’s sleep. Simply use the code CNNSLEEP at checkout between March 13 and March 21.
• Canopy: Get a free Open Spaces Aroma Kit when you purchase a humidifier or diffuser from Canopy. Simply add it to your basket and redeem it with the code CNNSLEEP at checkout.
• Loftie: Smartphone alarms are incredibly jarring, so Loftie’s gentler version aims to keep your phone out of the bedroom for a much more restful night’s sleep. Use the code CNNSLEEP22 to get a 25% discount on your order.
Nighttime beauty and sleepwear
• Adore Me: Use the code CNNSLEEP to save 20% on pajamas and other sleep-related items from March 11 to March 21.
• Cozy Earth: Swap out your sleeping T-shirt for a nice pair of PJs, or invest in some permeable bamboo sheets. 30 percent off sitewide with the coupon CNNSLEEP, and 35 percent off loungewear and pajamas with the code CNNLOUNGE.
• Jamby’s: Jamby’s is a restaurant in Jamby’s This appropriately called “performance inactivewear” is code for some of the most comfortable loungewear and pajamas you’ll ever own. You can take 15% off sitewide with the coupon CNNSLEEP now until March 22.
• Lively: We love a good loungewear sale, and right now you can save an additional 10% with the code CNN10 on the brand’s 50% off select styles sale.
• Tata Harper: Get $25 off a Hydrating Floral Mask with the code CNNSLEEP at checkout now until March 21, and get your skin ready for a good night’s sleep.
The “sleep award winners 2021” is a list of the top sleep products for 2019. It has been created by the National Sleep Foundation and it includes a variety of products that will help you have a good night’s sleep.
- shopping deals today
- best sleep accessories
- better sleep products
- best sleep lights
- sleep better today